Monday, July 22, 2013

Driver's Ed



A couple of weeks ago, Ben started Driver’s Ed! It’s so hard to believe my siblings are entering into the world of adulthood. *Sniff.* L Ben has been anxiously awaiting the day when he could drive, so he has been very excited about going to class, despite the need to get up earlier than normal.

He completed a week of classroom work before getting his permit (which allows him to drive with a parent.) The second week, he started driving with an instructor. He has one more week of Driver’s Ed to complete, and he will be set with his permit! Good job, Ben! Watch out world; here he comes! J

3 comments:

Debbie said...

whoa...good thing we live in Florida where the roads will be safe....JK

Great job Ben! Have fun driving :-)

Love you,
Aunt Debbie

Alexis Wassenberg said...

Fun, fun! :) I got my learner's permit earlier this year! I feel as though I'm still too young to be driving (not that I'm a bad driver ;)! I guess it has always seemed to me that all the "old" people can drive - and wait - now I can too?! It just feels sorta weird or different for lack of better terminology. :) Cam you relate?

Have a blessed week!

Joyfully His,
Alexis

7 Eagles said...

Thanks for your comment Aunt Debbie! As far as the roads being safe, so far I have only ran a stop sign once...but it WAS behind a tree! :) I hope to see y'all sometime in the near future. I miss you guys.

Benjamin