Friday, July 26, 2013

Graduation Pictures


Awhile back, someone asked to see the rest of my graduation pictures. Over 500 were taken, so I obviously couldn’t share them all. J But I scanned the ones we got prints of, and thought I’d share them below. All photo credit goes to www.jessicagarzaphotography.squarespace.com

This photo was taken in the downtown area of a nearby town. It was actually next to an old granary and set of railroad tracks!
The sun was just setting and created great lighting opportunities.
A more contemplative look.
These photos were taken by another old barn. I’m sitting on an old railroad tie.
Smiles.
This photo was taken at dusk by an old, ivy-covered building. I was so pleased with how the photos turned out!

9 comments:

Debbie said...

Someone is happy :-) You are a beautiful young lady!

Love and Hugs,
Aunt Debbie

Leah said...

You're beautiful Bianca! Love those photos!

Unknown said...

Very Beautiful pictures!! Can't wait to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Bia's comment: I was delighted to see you, even though is a picture, but it was great to see the different faces of my first grandaughter. You are indeed very beautiful in more than looks.

Te amo mucho. Espero verte pronto.

Bia

7 Eagles said...

I was happy, Aunt Debbie! :-) Thank you for your compliment.

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

Thank you so much, Leah! :-)

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

Thank you, Uncle Paul! I can't believe how soon we'll get to see you!!

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

Thank you for your comment and your kind words, Bia! I am looking forward to seeing you soon!

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

Thanks, Amy!

~Bianca