Monday, June 20, 2011

Four Paws From Heaven, Part 2

(Posted by Rubia)

I hope you enjoyed the other stories I wrote last time, about things my pets did that reminded me of God.

Here is one that I thought of, that I’ll share this time:

Trusting Zinnia


Being spring, our cat Zinnia’s lip has swelled up again. We believe it to be spring allergies.

It looks as if it could hurt pretty badly. But…she never complains. Sometimes Zinnia’s lips are swelled for almost the entire summer, but never has she shown any sign of irritation. She still acts like her sweet, two-year-old baby self! She even looks rather sweet with her lips sticking out like that.

She always seems to trust in us, as if she knows that we will take care of her, so that she will get better soon.

It is just like the way we should trust in God, even when it seems hard. Because He will take care of us.

“So do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in Me.” John 14:1

No comments: