Wednesday, September 14, 2011

"Testing, Testing. . . Any Readers Out There?

The blog editors here have noticed an absence of comments on our blog for the past week and a half. Many of you may refrain from leaving comments on posts for a number of reasons, such as you’re not sure how, you don’t know what to say, how to say it, etc. But as bloggers, we LOVE each and every comment, email, and any general feedback we receive on the blog! I’m sure you bloggers can relate…you look forward to reading others’ comments on your blog because it means you’re connecting with your readers!

So please, dear friends, even if you’ve never commented before or don’t know our family personally, leave us a comment! Or if you’d rather send us an email, send us an email! Or if you’re not sure what to say, just say hello and let us know that you’re there! J We have enjoyed blogging about our daily lives and hope that others enjoy reading about it. Let us know what you’d like to hear more about! We miss hearing from you!

10 comments:

Debbie said...

We still love to read your blogs! Now that summer is over our computer is being used for homework, etc.

Leah said...

Hi, my name is Leah. I found your blog through As Lilies Sewing blog. I just started to read your blog about 3 weeks ago, I think. I enjoyed reading people's daily lives so that's why I enjoyed your blog a lot. One of my favourite posts you did was about your family members' favourite websites that he/she visited a lot. I haven't check them out yet but am looking forward to it especially the one of Vision Forum website.

Betsy said...

don't worry, we're still extremely interested in your lives!

forever a fan,
the other Betsy

7 Eagles said...

Well I'm glad that your computer is being put to good use, Aunt Debbie! :-) And I'm glad that you still enjoy reading the blog!

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

Welcome to our blog, Leah! And thank you for leaving a comment! I'm glad to hear that someone enjoys reading about our daily life.

Thanks again for your comment, Leah, and we hope to "hear" from you again soon!

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

I'm glad to hear you're interested in our blog, the-other-Betsy! :-) Your comments always bring a smile to my face!

~Bianca

Cousin Em said...

I certainly enjoy reading your blogs...daily until about 3 weeks ago. "Irene" took away my electricity for 6 days, and my computer for almost 3 weeks before I could get it fixed. Now it's catch-up time. I appreciate all the efforts you put into these notes, and greatly admire what your whole family stands for and does. I hope to see you all again before too long.

7 Eagles said...

I was wondering how you had fared during the hurricane and the earthquake, Cousin Em. I'm glad to hear that you have your electricity and your computer back now! And I'm also glad to hear that you enjoy reading the blog! It's a good way for us to document what happens in our lives.

We hope to see you soon as well! We miss you!

~Bianca

Sarah said...

I'm still here! :) Between the really busy days that we have had lately and being away from the computer for awhile, I just haven't been able to comment on blogs much lately. I did enjoy catching up on yours, though! It's always a pleasure to stop by and read the posts that you all share. :)

7 Eagles said...

I understand being busy, Sarah! I have a hard enough time keeping up with comments on my blog before I think of commenting on others. But it's good to hear that you're still reading! Thank you for your comment!

~Bianca