Thursday, May 2, 2013

Blogger Challenge Day 17: Something You're Looking Forward To


To answer this simply: LIFE! J I am looking forward to so many things, it’s very hard to narrow it down. I am looking forward to graduating from high school this summer. I am looking forward to returning to Haiti (Lord willing) for 4 weeks this year. I look forward to visiting friends in Michigan this summer. I look forward to taking a semester off this fall and tackling some big projects and goals before starting College Plus in early 2014.

Long-term, I look forward to seeing God’s plan for my life unfold and where He will place me. I look forward to getting married and having children someday, and hopefully adopting children. I also look forward to entering my home in heaven one day!

*Your turn! What is something you are looking forward to in the immediate future? What about the distant future? Share in the comments!*

2 comments:

Alexis Wassenberg said...

Hmm..this is hard! I'm looking forward to seeing a few of the Duggars at the Homeschool Convention this year, turning 16 in September (and all the special things we do to celebrate when someone turns 16), maybe joining the worship team at our church (you have to be 16), getting better at my fiddle play'n :) and playing/singing at the local "jam session". In the future I look forward to graduation (2015!), serving the Lord where He leads me, maybe starting a band & recording the music, courting someone, marrying someone, having children with that someone and building our home and lives together, and going to see Jesus! I'm sure there are other things that will come up that are not in my dreamings of how things will work but if it's the Lord's will then so be it! :)

Have a blessed week!

Joyfully His,
Alexis

Ps- It would also be nice to see y'all and another family I met at the Father Daughter Retreat again! :)

Ps- Could this comment have been any longer? ;)

7 Eagles said...

It sounds like you have a lot to look forward to now, and in the future, Alexis! I can't wait to see how God works in your life and how His plan for your future unfolds!

~Bianca