Friday, May 6, 2011

Flashback Friday

The idea for our “Friday Favorites” came from a 30-Day Blogger Challenge I found online. But not all of them had to do directly with “favorites.” So, today our post will look a little bit different, but I think you’ll still enjoy it. J We are posting pictures of us that were taken a long time ago. You could say that some of these are “favorite flashbacks!”


This is Daddy, Ben, and I back when we lived in Indiana. We were so little!

The same day, only now we have Mommy in the picture!

Aren’t the Mohawk Twins just too cute?!?! Roma is on the left, and Ruby is on the right.

This is Josiah as a baby. He was such a precious, smiley, happy baby!

We’ve all changed a lot as I’m sure you can tell! We hope you’ve enjoyed seeing a little glimpse “into the past” with us!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh how cute!

Debbie said...

My how time flies....you all have changed a little bit since these pictures were taken.

7 Eagles said...

Thanks, Amy! I've had some cute siblings, haven't I?

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

Time does indeed fly, Aunt Debbie! We were surprised at Christmas how much the cousins have grown! We're all growing up!

~Bianca