Monday, July 25, 2011

NEW! Recipes Page

I wanted to draw everybody’s attention to our brand new page located at the top of our blog, entitled “Recipes.” If you click on the link you will find an Index of all the recipes we have posted on our blog. They are organized by category (i.e. Breakfast, Drinks, Breads, Desserts, etc.) and sub-categorized alphabetically. Hopefully this will make it easier for you all to access a recipe without searching all over the blog. Here is what it looks like so far, and as a note, I will be updating it as frequently as I post new recipes:

Recipes

Here is an index of all the recipes we have featured on our blog. We hope that you enjoy trying them! Let us know how you like them.

Breakfast:




Mains:






Vegetables:



Soups:



Sides:


Breads:






Desserts:







Jams, Jellies, and Preserves:



Drinks:



Miscellaneous:





4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow. You have a lot of recipes so far.

Debbie said...

Oh Bianca, you are so organized! This page is a great idea. I was planning to email you for your zucchini bread recipe and here it is :-)

7 Eagles said...

I didn't realize how many recipes I had either Amy, until I started putting them all on the page!

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

I'm glad that the page has already been useful to you, Aunt Debbie! That's why we created it; so that people wouldn't have to dig around for recipes as much.

~Bianca